Thursday, September 17

It's a K thing: Michael Kors

Oh how do I love thee, let me count the ways!!  First off I love the timeless classy pieces from all collections of Michael Kors, from the shoes and the clothes, to the bags and the bedding, J'adore Kors!!!  I was a little sad when I saw his place in Manhattan, it is so simple and stylish though, that I can't say anything bad about it.  I just absolutely love his animal prints so I would have loved to see more of them here.  And as much as I DETEST white walls it seems to work here...damn it!!

 
Absolutely love the Barcelona chair and ottomans and of course the white roses!  But Im really disappointed with the kitchen!  It is way too boring, way too small, hate the modern touch, I love more classic traditional styled kitchens and I believe they (kitchens) are the heart of the home...plus I love to cook!!!  Apparently these guys eat out a lot...no pun intended!!
 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment