Friday, November 6

Google voice is here!!

Im SO excited about this new feature that I havent even read every single detail about it!!  The thing I love about this is that I havent been in one location for longer than two years in over ten years!!  Just about a year ago I changed my number, one that I had since I was 15, it took a lot of courage and I'm happy that I did it, but I often wonder what connections I had ended because of it.  Google voice allows you to choose your own number, in whatever zip or area code you choose.  Then once you have that set up you choose which numbers it calls you at (like forwarding) so the person on the other end never has your actual number, and all the voicemails can be read off of your email (google voice inbox)!  It transcribes voice to text!  Genius!  There is so much flexibility with this, solves so many problems, not to mention you can start using this as your main line and call via internet!!  So fabulous!  Check it out!


One of the reasons this is so helpful to me is that I work a 9-5 in an unrelated (to my business) field so I can't take phone calls, but I can read emails! Not everyone uses email (damn it) so this will allow my clients to leave me a message that I can get instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment